Winter is over and spring is in the air! To welcome the arrival of warmer weather, we’ve decided to share our sweet peppermint crisp ice cream recipe, which you may remember from our popular beetroot and watermelon dessert.
400g condensed milk
250g whipping cream
100g cocoa powder
70g milk chocolate
1tsp vanilla paste
1 peppermint crisp chocolate
Pinch of salt
1. Whisk together the condensed milk, cocoa powder and vanilla paste, ensuring there are no lumps.
2. Melt chocolate and salt together and fold into the condensed milk, cocoa powder and vanilla paste.
3. Whip the cream until stiff peaks form and gently fold into the chocolate mix.
4. Roughly chop the peppermint crisp and mix into the chocolate cream.
5. Spoon mixture into a container and freeze for 5-6 hours before serving.